- Latest Traditional Green Colour Designer Bridal Necklace Set For WomenTraditional Green Colour Designer Bridal Necklace Set For Women Learn MoreSpecial Price ₹699.00 was ₹2,000.00
- Kundan Maroon Colour Latest Necklace Set For Women WeddingMaroon Colour Latest Necklace Set For Women Wedding Learn MoreSpecial Price ₹599.00 was ₹2,000.00
- Latest Green Colour Kundan Semi Bridal Necklace Set For WomenGreen Colour Kundan Semi Bridal Necklace Set For Women Learn MoreSpecial Price ₹599.00 was ₹2,000.00
- Antique Multi colour Designer Pearls Necklace Set For Women₹6,000.00
- Multi colour Designer Pearls Necklace Set For WomenSpecial Price ₹799.00 was ₹2,000.00
- Green colour Designer Pearls Necklace Set For WomenGreen colour Designer Pearls Necklace Set For Women Learn MoreSpecial Price ₹799.00 was ₹2,000.00
- Latest Maroon Colour Bridal Kundan Necklace Set For WomenLatest Maroon Colour Bridal Kundan Necklace Set For Women Learn MoreSpecial Price ₹799.00 was ₹2,000.00
- Red Colour Pearls Necklace Set With Tikkas Earrings For WomenRed Colour Pearls Necklace Set With Tikkas Earrings For Women Learn MoreSpecial Price ₹799.00 was ₹2,000.00
- White Colour Pearls Necklace Set With Tikkas And Earrings For WomenWhite Colour Pearls Necklace Set With Tikkas And Earrings For Women Learn MoreSpecial Price ₹799.00 was ₹2,000.00
- Green Colour Kundan Pearls Necklace Tikkas With Earrings For WomenGreen Colour Kundan Pearls Necklace Tikkas With Earrings For Women Learn MoreSpecial Price ₹799.00 was ₹2,000.00
STANDARD KINDS OF MAHARASHTRIAN JEWELRY THAT IMPROVES THE APPEARANCE OF EVERY MAHARASHTRIAN FEMALE
Kaan/ Ear Cuff
Kaan is a typical ear cuff studded with pearls or it might be completely gold to improve your ears.
Collar Moti Haar
Tikada collection is a standard pearl collar design pendant established crafted from pearls. Tikada established might have one center pendent or might have a number of pendent for included tourist attraction.
Rani haar is a lengthy pearl pendant established with 3 layers of pearl string too a pendent in center. It looks extremely eye-catching & lovely when teamed with paithani.
Vaaki is additionally referred to as armlet or bajuband. Generally it is endured both armlet and now a day it is put on just on a solitary armlet. A typical layout remains in level studded with spectacular rocks in center.
Bugadi is the jewelry accessory which is endured helix part of the ear. This attractive ear accessory is primarily used by Maharashtrian also North ladies. Maharashtrian Bugadi is generally made with pearls today in modern-day times, there is great deals of elegant ruby as well as oxidized bugadi readily available in stunning styles.
Today Swarajshop presenting the conventional Maharashtrian Jewelry that finishes the appearance of a Maharashtrian lady. Maharashtrian look of any kind of females is insufficient without paithani & Chandra kor bindi. Currently we will certainly go a lot more thoroughly for every single kind of Maharashtrian jewelry as adheres to,
A regular Maharashtrian nath is an accessory put on by ladies on her nose at some unique celebration such as wedding celebration or a pooja. It is woven with pearls & studded with pink or white rock between. Nath is a nose accessory that is one-of-a-kind in layout than any other nosepin and also it finishes the typical appearance of Maharashtrian ladies. Nath is available in various design, Bramhani nath is among the popular nath studded with basra pearl & emerald green.
Thushi is a collar design neckpiece woven with the gold grains really carefully. It includes a flexible dori to make sure that you can readjust it according to your neck. It looks great when teamed with paithani saree.
Lakshmi haar is additionally referred to as coin pendant or holy place pendant. The coin are embellished with elaborate sculpting of Siren Laxmi & Lord Ganesha.
Kolhapuri saaj is really renowned amongst Maharashtrian females & it is as unique as Mangalsutra. It is made with jav claws (gold grains) & 21 leaves form pendent. Every pendent is popular for its very own definition. Out of these 21 pendent, 10 pendent specifies the 10 character or Lord Vishnu, 2 pendent have ruby & emerald rock, 8 pendent are for ashtamangal (ashta implies 8 & mangal ways excellent happenings) & last pendent is taviz.
Ambada is a standard hairdo incorporated rounded form & embellished with antique bun pin (ambada).
Mohan mala is a lengthy handmade gold locket having lots of layers of gold grain strings. The layers might be 2-8, they might differ.